zaterdag 28 juli 2007

New Mini Class at J.A.D.S.

The Mini Class is : How to make a Tribute Mini Album in 30 minutes!
Date: 1st and 2nd August.
This Mini Class is FREE.

Do you think you can't? Well following the steps I will be giving in this class it will be super easy!
It makes a wonderful gift for your loved one.

This Mini Class is protected so you have to sign up for the class and you will receive a password.
With this password you're able to view the Class files incl. assignments and participate in the discussion.
So if you would like to join us for this class, don't hesitate and sign up today!

It has been some days that I didn't write on my blog, but it doesn't mean I wasn't busy....LOL

This is an invitation for you to sign up and it is very easy to participate in this Mini class.

Just go to
http://www.jeansartdolls.com/ and log in or register and send me a PM tell me that you would like to enroll in the class! Send me your name and email addy when you PM me.

It's easy and fun!

I hope to see you at J.A.D.S. soon!

Have a wonderful day!

Margie

Geen opmerkingen: