maandag 8 oktober 2007

Celebrity Chat at J.A.D.S.

Hi,

It's time for the Celebrity Chat at J.A.D.S!

It has been almost a month since the last Celebrity Chat at Jean's Art Dolls Rubberstamping & Scrapbooking....

www.jeansartdolls.com
You need to register prior to be able to have access to the chatroom.

This Celebrity Chat for October the topic will be : Tips to organize your Scrapbook Room.

The Celebrity Guest this time is Lynn Eon.

Here is her short bio:
"Short Bio: Hello my name is Lynn and I AM A Scrapaholic. Currently I run my business from home and am rapidly running out of space. I have 2 children, a 17 year old son and a 3 year old daughter. I started collecting scrapbook supplies about 6 years ago but really started scrapping after my daughter was born. I finally found my ‘style’ at that time and had more time when I decided to stay home with the kids. I started I AM A Scrapaholic Kit club in April 2006. My husband thought I had a shopping problem until he realized I was only buying scrapbook items. I decided to start my own business when I realize I just wasn’t finding what I was looking for and spending too much money on shipping to get close to what I wanted. We live in southern Maine in nice little community of about 5000. I have a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology and have been a Product Designer among other things. I love what I do and feel very blessed to be able to do it."

Date: 11 October, this Thursday!
Time for the Celebrity Chat is 9:00 P.M. EST - 10:00 P.M. EST

Don't miss out on the fun this week at J.A.D.S!

Smiles,

Margie

Geen opmerkingen: