woensdag 9 juli 2008

At the Ranch LO



Hi everyone,

I've been creating again this morning.

This LO is called At the Ranch!

In February the church
organised a fun
Picnic at a ranch where
everyone could go
horseback riding and more fun
activities organised that day.

Kit Designer: Serene RW and Digilover's Addiction

Kit Name: Happy Kit and Waiting for Element Pack

You can see the kits at the store HERE

The gorgeous Happy kit.
Click HERE to go directly to the Happy Kit at Ahhh Scrap Store

Thanks for looking

1 opmerking:

renka20 zei

http://ahhhscrap.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=153

Hello. Thanks for posting your LO with the background from my kit. I see that you have only the link to the elements you've used, so I thought I'll post the link to the backgrounds. :)
As I said in the gallery, the LO is gorgeous.