donderdag 7 augustus 2008

Exciting News and a NEW LO



I have one exciting news and....a new LO with
the Goofin' Around kit from Designs by crazy Diamond!!

First the LO I finished: The Title is Home.

I chose a simple title so the focus will
be on the journaling on this LO.

Here is the link to the kit:
Check it out HERE

I so love this new LO!!

Now the Exciting News!!

Well, I asked if they were accepting CT
Team applications, but it was until last monday
I received a message telling me to send 3 LO
for evaluation and I put a link to my blog.

Yesterday afternoon I received the
exciting news that
I was accepted on the CT from Scrap It Sassy!!!

I'm still so excited!!!

One more responsability, but I so love Digital Scrapbooking and I'm having so much Joy!! When you love what you do, it gives you joy!

It is a blessing and I'm so thankful to God for all He does in my life.

This is a long post, the longer in ....2 weeks?

Have a great day today!

Geen opmerkingen: