woensdag 20 augustus 2008



There are so many things going on in my personal life and my Digital scrapbooking job and hobby...LOL.


I had to finish 2 Quickpages today, for a wonderful event that Paula phillips will be organizing so stay tuned!!!


More things I did today..........I have been working on a Brag page with the Believe Brag Book kit from Crazy Diamond. It's so cool!! If you want to keep those Family Sayings or wonderful inspiration quotes for those days that you need some emotional push to go over the edge...this is right for you!!!


Here is one Brag Book page I used with this verse in Isaiah 40:31

Title: Strength!

Link to Crazy Diamond's New Store at Digi Scrap station is:
Today was one of those days that I so needed that extra push in the back and this verse has been my "emotional boost"

You may think that things have slow down, but nah....it's only me getting into a more organized schedule as possible. LOL.
Well, it's time for me to get back to work.
I will be back later with one more Brag Book Page! Those pages are so easy and fun to work with!
Hugs

Geen opmerkingen: