woensdag 10 september 2008

Grandopening and Challenges!!!




Hi everyone,
I've been working hard the last few days and I couldn't come back
regularly to update my blog wiht recent layouts, but here I'm today!!

Get Digi With It is having a Grandopening this weekend 12 September to 14 September!!

Okay and now the fun news!!
I'm hosting a fun challenge at Get Digi With It: New Scrapper's Challenge.
The challenges are for you to try out new trends and fun styles!!
Each week you have a new challenge!

The challneges are weekly this month, so each week you make a chance to receive a Participation Gift for participating in my challenge.

This week you receive a Participation Gift Courtesy from Paula Phillips.

It's 2 Quickpages with her awesome kit: Summer Stroll!!


I also made a Preview for you to see what you receive.

Feel welcome and join us at Get Digi With It this weekend for awesome prizes and wonderful activities!!




Geen opmerkingen: