maandag 15 september 2008

New Layouts in Weekly Slideshows!

Hi Everyone,

I was thinking about how to keep track from all the Layouts and at the same time posting hte links to the stores, without the need to come and post a new message each time.

Sometimes I create more than one layout a day, but the time to update my blog more than once daily is getting harder and harder.
So I came up with a solution.

I will keep a weekly Slideshow with the updateds layouts starting well, today...LOL

I post the list with the links in the post below, so you know by the title of the layouts which kit and where to find it ofcourse.

Today I created my first slideshow for this week. You will find some layouts I posted at the end of the month of August in it too and also some new ones I didn't have the chance to post on my blog.

I will also post a link to my most up to date gallery from that week so you can see the layouts and all the info about the layouts.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Hugs,

Geen opmerkingen: