donderdag 21 juni 2007

Good Morning

Hi everyone,

I woke up tired today, because I think all the excitement yesterday, made that I woke up 4:00 A.M. Every time I'm planning something and there is some important decisions to be made, I sleep less than 5 hours, until the decisions are made and everything is back under control...LOL.

Does a perfectionist do that? I don't know.

Today I will be taking it easy, because I was in such a rush yesterday and I had to handle a lot of different personal aspects.
I'm planning to throw my hat and send out an application letter for a DT postion.

I'm sending it, but I don't want to let it be such a burden on me, for my own sake. I want to try it out and just let it be.

I've been rejected for DT positions, that made me cry my heart out, oh yes, but I think each time it helps me to "grow" in my personality and perseverance.

God bless you all richly.

Have a great day.

1 opmerking:

Spot-On zei

I can't tell you the amount of rejections I've had in the past but it was a lot! As long as you learn from each experience it makes everything worthwhile!
Good luck!