woensdag 27 juni 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm so amazed that I managed to finish the layout in about 30 min this time.
I still have one more challenge to do, but I need to change the colors from the photos.

What I wrote to not put my heart too much when I apply for a position, is to keep myself strong and motivated.
I love what I do, that's important.

I said yesterday that I need tons of multivitamins pills to keep the Art Attack lasting a whole week to finish all those LOs that need to be submitted....LOL.

I need to take time to think about a great challenge anyway for today.

I plan to sit and do 30 min Biblestudy to gain new strength, before I start scrapping in the afternoon. I need to replenish my soul and spirit with the Word of God to gain strength.

Now let me go for a while take some rest, before I come back and finish 2 more LO that needs to be done.

Have a great productive day, everyone!

Geen opmerkingen: