donderdag 19 juli 2007

New Class at J.A.D.S.

Hi,

This time I came early online to start creating.
I've been thinking of a new technique to try out on a layout this morning.

The next class at the J.A.D.S. University will be different.
You will receive feedback, guidance, handouts, assignments And you wil work on 2 Gift books to give as a gift December!
This is a 2 weeks class. You will enjoy this class.

If you want to know more about this unique class, you can contact me anytime
by posting a comment on my blog, and I will send the email with info to you
or by heading over at J.A.D.S (see the link at the right)
and send a PM to me.

I will send all the needed information to you.

Challenge for today: Try a new technique out on a layout and share in your gallery.

God bless you richly.

Happy Scrapping everyone.

Margie

Geen opmerkingen: