woensdag 18 juli 2007









Oh la la la, after 3 days up and down, there is more stability in my life and I could sit and scrap today!! Yippeee!!!





Hubby came in bed with the stomach bug and well, I was full time nurse, wife and all that is related to both...LOL
Today I managed to scrap a layout for the Summer Scraplove Challenges contest!
Well, I was surprised by the challenge itself!
I had to put 3 office supply items on my scrapbook page and repeat them if I want several times.
I chose, Calendar page from my wall calendar, notebook paper and staples from the Office supply list.
Well, I'm so happy that I managed to finish it on time, before the 21st.

It's already about 8 o'clock tonight, time to watch the headline news.

So, I better go.
Happy scrappin to everyone!

Geen opmerkingen: