dinsdag 10 juli 2007

New Tutorial is now finished

Hi everone,

I promised myself to get it completely done this morning and I'm happy with the result from this tutorial!


It's a class for beginners that everyone who wants to try out some new techniques can dare to do without fears.

The Tutorial can be seen in the J.A.D.S. University at J.A.D.S website. Just look at your right on my blog in the Favorite Links section for the link.

You're more than welcome to join us at J.A.D.S. and have some fun!

I finished my layout for the Dream Team contest and I was surprised, because this one was an easy peasy page done in only 20 min! It normally takes me about 1 hour to do a LO.

I'm really enjoying this fun contest!
There is another one that starts July 15th so there is more fun to come! This other contest is a contest of 8 weeks!! Go figure, 8 weeks from scrapping fun!


Well, now it's time to go.

Have a wonderful day and that God bless you richly!

Geen opmerkingen: