dinsdag 3 juli 2007

Yesterday there were many festivals and activities in my country



Hi everyone,


Yesterday it was Curaçao Flag day. There were many activities in the center of Willemstad.
I went sightseeing and took some awesome pictures. I have been asked many times to post photos from my country.
Well, I took some wonderful sightseeing pictures in the late afternoon from some breathtaking nature places.
I need to go to beaches too to take some pictures from the beaches. I plan to go on sightseeing in the morning this week, so I can take those pictures.
Journal challenge and Scrap challenge today:
Who do you admire in your life? Do a LO about this person you admire in your life and upload it in your gallery.
Have a wonderful day!
God bless you all richly.
Margie





Geen opmerkingen: