vrijdag 21 september 2007

Celebrity Chat last night at J.A.D.S.



We had a fun time at J.A.D.S. during the first Celebrity Chat.


Leslie and the most of the ScrapWords crew the WordSmiths, were there chatting and having fun!


The DT members---Art Dolls from J.AD.S. were there too chatting and having a wonderful time!


We got some very unique journal ideas and of course, new journal prompts to use on our LOs.


leslie shared a story that made me remember how my Mom always love to store each and every card or mini book I give to her.


Each time I had to go abroad for medical treatment, she calls and tell me that she is looking at a card I gave her or a mini book.


I wondered why she says that, but after hearing the story from Leslie, I understood.


Before I went to Miami last month I gave her a photo in a silver frame. She calls and tells me she is looking at the picture while she is talking to me.


It's something so special she cherish.


Here is a LO I did today. I made it for a Contest I'm participating in at the moment.



Supplies used are

K&Company : Vintage Collage Flat Paper, Prima Polka Dots, ( love these) and printed my journaling on vellum to give it a more delicate view.

I matted the photo on dark green Mat stack from DCWV.

Chipboard letters and the last letter E I matted it on Scenic Route paper

God bless you richly.

Margie

Geen opmerkingen: