woensdag 19 september 2007

Some changes in my Life



It has been already a week since I've written in my blog.


The LO I shared on 9 September here on my blog, was put in the spotlight at Scrapbook Nook website!!

I share 2 other layouts with you, Sunny Day and Water with you today.


I'm so excited about it.


I got a Teaching job that's why I couldn't post an update any sooner.

I'm teaching computer lessons to highschool students for the government.


Tomorrow join me in the Celebrity Chat at J.A.D.S. with Leslie Ackman at 9:00 P.M. EST.

You would love to here her insights on journaling and how to take your journaling to the next level!


Quote for today: "Nothing remains Constant except change itself"


God bless you richly.



1 opmerking:

Liz zei

Love this layout totaly awesome