woensdag 13 augustus 2008

Good Morning



Hi everyone,


I came to say hi to all my friends and everyone that visit my blog.
I have been updating my CT Files this morning, so until now,
I havewn't scrapped as of yet.
I plan to scrap 1 LO and upload another one that I scrapped since 10 of August,
oh goodness, I forgot to upload that one in DST and K-Joi Gallery! LOL

Anyway, I work with a schedule to stay on top of the responsabilities and to stay
on track with all the awesome kits that I put my hands on and work with!

This LO I did it so as I said for a challenge at Ahhh Scraps Store 10 of August!!

For this challenge i had to have a star on my LO.
The star came in one of the CT Kits I requested for this month, thank God!
I used kits from 2 designers:
The Star on the layout is from Robyn's Chic Scraps Kit Name: Day at the Beach.
And all the gorgeous papers and elements I used are from:
Serene by RW Bohemian Rose kit!! Check it out HERE

Have a wonderful day!



Geen opmerkingen: