zaterdag 16 augustus 2008

There are 2 LOs from last Tuesday!












I know, I know......I haven't been here yesterday.
Friday was a day off for me, because of the Migraine headache I had.
Today I'm happy with the new coffee table set we bought and well ready to do some scrapping today!! Last Tuesday I did the 2 LOs.
Our Family LO is made with the kit from Dreamscape Designs. Kit Name is Vintage Flair Kit and I used also the Vintage Flair Add-on kit for this LO.

Now the second one, Miles from Our Home! LO is from Candleworks Scraps!
The Kit Name is Ebony and Ivory. This is a techniqe of blending that I tried out, but I wanted to let the paper shine through the photo at the right so it won't take away from the overall design. You can check it out HERE
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

















Geen opmerkingen: